Information and Guidance Policy
Staff at Northern Safety Ltd are committed to providing the effective delivery of information, advice and guidance to learners and clients. Implicit within this commitment is that we will support them to make informed decisions based upon their actual needs.
The aim of our policy is to provide information, impartial advice and guidance relating to the services that we provide. We will monitor the quality of the services that we provide by obtaining feedback from users of our services.
Standard of Service:
• Clearly defined services that comply with relevant legislation, codes of practice and ethics.
• Be responsive to client’s requests for information in a timely and professional manner.
• A friendly approach from all staff.
• Well trained and knowledgeable staff to assist you in choosing the right service to match your needs.
• Deal with complaints and suggestions in a quick and efficient manner and where appropriate instigate corrective action to prevent recurrence.
• Actively seek feedback from our clients to provide suggestions on how we can improve our services.
Northen Safety Ltd will monitor the effectiveness of this policy and will review on an annual basis